Orion Holdings Inc
Frequently Asked Questions by Investors
1. Where can I get information on the company?
Company and Investor Relations information is available via our corporate legal counsel:
You may also contact contact him at:
Stuart L. Melnick, Esq
Law Offices Stuart L Melnick, LLC
New York, NY 10017
(800) 935-8410, ext 110
2. Where is Orion’s corporate headquarters?
Orion Holdings Inc.
1739 Creekstone Cir
San Jose, CA 95133
3. How many people does Orion Holdings currently employ?
Orion Holdings currently has 5 employees.
INVESTOR, FINANCIAL AND LEGAL INFORMATION
4. Where does Orion’s Common Stock trade?
To be determined.
5. How do I purchase Orion’s Common Stock?
Since Orion does not have a direct stock purchase plan, you can buy shares by contacting any retail stockbroker or online brokerage service.
6. Does Orion pay a dividend on its Common Stock?
7. When does Orion’s fiscal year end?
8. I am a potential Orion investor and would like information.
Contact our corporate legal counsel (see question #1).
9. Who is Orion’s auditor?
BF Borgers CPA PC (pending)
5400 W Cedar Ave
Lakewood, CO 80226
10. Who is Orion’s transfer agent and how do I contact them?
VStock Transfer, LLC
18 Lafayette Place
Woodmere, New York 11598
They can help with a variety of shareholder-related services and should be contacted for the following:
- Transfer ownership of stock
- Request stock certificate(s)
- Change of address
11. Who is Orion’s market maker?
2321 Rosencrans Ave, Suite 3285
El Segundo, CA 90245